PLEASE NOTE: Rising Tide, Inc. does NOT sell your non-public personal information.
We collect your non-public personal information FROM the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
- Information we receive from you in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically, or by any other means;
- Information about your transactions with Rising Tide, Inc., and;
- Information we receive from the Internal Revenue Service, consumer reporting agencies, or other such entity.
We disclose your non-public personal information to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties.
Rising Tide, Inc. discloses to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties non-public personal information ONL Y in connection with our servicing of, or conducting business on behalf of, your account. Such disclosures may be provided to affiliates and non-affiliated third parties:
- As required or necessary to carry out fully and properly investment advisory business conducted by Rising Tide, Inc.;
- As required by law or legal process, or;
- With your consent. We may disclose all of the information we collect, as described above.
We do NOT disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law or legal process, or with your consent.
Confidentiality and security of non-public personal information:
We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those associates who need to know said information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your non-public personal information.